Friday, January 14, 2011

The Details

Today I am trying to work out the details of how this whole thing is going to work. I know it may seem simple, considering it is just me that I have to organize, but it is not as basic as it may appear.

I have to figure out a way of keeping track of the houses I visit, what I am going to say so that the people I speak to don’t feel uncomfortable, if I want to give them an abbreviated menu for the following month or a full menu, if I give them MY information or my church’s.

At some moments I feel so calm and assured, but at other moments I feel the panic of realizing what I am taking on, then at even other moments I get so very excited at the potential of what I’m trying to achieve here.

I pray that I feel God walking with me on this journey, and that I can inspire others to jump on my band wagon.

My heart sets afire when I think of how big this could be, if I can just spread my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment