Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first Window

You know that saying "whenever a door closes, somewhere God will open a window"? Well, I feel like today God opened a window for me. I was going through my money to see what I could afford to order from Angel Food tomorrow, and realized that I didn't even have enough for the $16.00 box. I was so bummed.

I've been so excited to get this project started and the thought of having to wait for another month just broke my heart.

This afternoon I mentioned the situation to my dear husband, and he said that I could write a check for the remainder of what I needed!!

I am so happy!! I can't wait!!

The orders come in next Saturday and I'm anxious to see how my first round goes. I still have to button down my strategy, but I'm confident that all will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment