Friday, January 28, 2011

The Lord provides

I was a little discouraged this past week when only one person came forward and made donations after all my imploring, but after some prayer I got my heart back in the right place, and boy did God ever go above and beyond!!

All in one day we got a $50.00 donation, an extra food box, and fabrics donated!!

I am so happy! I have been working on a custom Amazon Kindle sleeve this week, and it came out so much better than I expected. I will be making one more for stock to sell, then taking them as requests. I'm also in line to get some more shirts this week so I'll be making more T-bags, and possibly some Jeans-bags as well. I'm hoping to start selling by the end of next week, is all goes well.

I can't open an Etsy store online without a bank account, but I want to have a business account for PF. So this coming week my mission is to apply for my DBA, so I can get a business license to open an account with. Then I'll have one place for everything.

If we continue to grow, I'd like to get an official website with a "donate" link, and a link to both this blog and our online store.

One step at a time though. {but it's so hard not to get excited}

Thank you everyone, for your support and your help and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment