Monday, January 24, 2011

The More the Merrier!!

I've made two more bags! These two were not made from shirts, though. One was from fleece and one from old jeans.

I'm am learning that my sewing skills need much improving, and that I have a lot to learn about using a sewing machine, but I am determined, and when I am determined NOTHING gets in my way...ask my husband.

On another note, I made an announcement at church on Sunday inviting the rest of the congregation to join in on my mission, and one of the ladies is so very excited! She is going to be donating T-shirts, jeans, and money!! I can't wait!! I'm spending a bit of time finding new patterns and ideas on how to make these nags, and I may even try a hat or two {gasp}.

All in due time, though. Right now I am just trying to get enough raised so I can place a bigger order next month.

Here's to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment