Friday, January 21, 2011

To the "celebrities"

I just sent out a dozen requests via Twitter to "celebrities" asking them to donate Tees for PF.

This post is addressed to them.

Project Fellowship is about people giving what they have to people who need it. I make Tees into bags and sell them, and ALL the proceeds go to buying food to put on the tables of EVERYONE in La Plata County, Colorado.

I'm not aiming for the sob stories, although they are included. I'm aiming for the "everyone else" category. The middle. The people that aren't getting their houses repossessed, but are still struggling to make ends meet. The families that are generally overlooked.

All I'm asking for is ONE T-shirt. ONE. How much time, energy and money does it take to get a shirt, sign it, and mail it? I understand your lives are busy and schedules are full, but there are a LOT of families who are struggling, and SO MANY can benefit from the funds made by selling your shirts.

Let me give you an example.

for $31.00 I can give food to 9 families. NINE. That's pretty significant. I'm asking you for your help.

Fellowship is people helping people....will you help me help others??

The address and any further information you would need is on the page labeled "PF info" above....please consider helping.

Your respectful friend,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment